Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Give up this...

And give up just half an hour a day and go out and walk. Exercise. Do something.
Give up fifteen minutes at internet, pinning things at pinterest, and actually do some of the fitness things you pinned.
Give up soda, refined carbs and brown things, and replace them with fresh fruits, veggies, lovely salads with flavor and all the colors of the rainbow...
Give some crunches as you watch your favorite tv shows.
Give some of your lunch hour and take a walk.

P.S. I was listening to Bryan Adams' (Everything I do) I do it for you... and I always think of my husband - usually. Not this time. I don't do everything I do for him. I do it... for me... and suddenly I realized how much I truly love myself... and nothing else matters anymore... Such a weird feeling.
Look into my eyes, you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart, search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true
Everything I do, I do it for you

Look into your heart, you will find
There's nothin' there to hide
Take me as I am, take my life
I would give it all, I would sacrifice

Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for
I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more
You know it's true
Everything I do, I do it for you

Yeah, I would fight for you, I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you, yeah I'd die for you
You know it's true
Everything I do, oh, I do it for you

No comments:

Post a Comment